1 I’’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You’’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对大家的特殊照顾了。
3 It’’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
假如你们感到便捷的话,我想目前讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我觉得目前可以先草拟一具临时策略。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
假如他有哪些建议的话,大家还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we’’ll have enough time for our talks?
大家是不是能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那样大家的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We’’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
假如你们想的话,大家想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We’’d have to compare notes on what we’’ve discussed during the day.
大家想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的状况。
10 That’’ll put us both in the picture.
如此双方都能知道全方位的状况。
11 Then we’’d have some ideas of what you’’ll be needing
那样大家就会心中有点儿数,了解你们需要什么了。
12 I can’’t say for certain off-hand.
我还不可以立刻说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有的实质材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It’’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
如此就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn’’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不想在北京多待一天吗?
16 I’’m afraid that won’’t be possible,much as we’’d like to.
尽管大家非常想如此做,但恐怕不可以了。
17 We’’ve got to report back to the head office.
大家还要回去向总部汇报状况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We’’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
大家已经非常顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是大家为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,怎么样?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
假如对某些细节有建议的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在拟定这个计划上肯定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you’’ll have a pleasant stay here.
大家真诚地期望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在大家访问结束时为大家安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到大家工厂来。 http://www.idenglish.cn 英语学习网
26 I’’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都期盼参观贵厂。
27 You’’ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后你会对大家的商品有更深的认知。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
或许大家可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后大家再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺步骤表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接状况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
大家实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 http://www.idenglish.cn 英语学习网
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提升了,而劳动强度却减少了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有商品在整个生产过程中得通过五道水平检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
大家觉得水平是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,大家一直把水平放在第一位来考虑。
38
Quality
is
even more
important than quantity.
水平比数目更为要紧。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我期望这次来参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
大家得戴上防护帽吗?